good fall ideas

1. this outfit is simple. you can wear it to a night out with your husband/boyfriend, your girls, or just treating yourself to a little alone time. a white jacket with beading and black sleeves, a dark purple blouse, some dark jeans, and navy blue heels. it won't hurt you to wear a green belt!

2. a simple peach blazer, a denim shirt with white polka dots, a striped skirt, and some chunky, colorful heels. don't forget a neon, fun yet cute, statement necklace and an orange bag, with a sky blue scarf


thanks for your loving and support for this blog. i don't know what I would do without you guys! you support me and like my fashion ideas. that alone can lead to a great future for me, and who knows where i will be heading, but i know that you will always be there, walking proudly with me. thank you, and i wish you luck to you and me, and the rest of the world. good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts