1) FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CRISPS
•10 flour tortillas (10")
•1/3 cup sugar
•1 tsp. cinammon
•2 granny smith apples
•1 cup finely diced melon (your favorite variety) or kiwi
•1 lb strawberries
•1/2 lb raspberries
•4 tbsp. preserves (I would recommend raspberries)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
2) Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
3) Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
1) Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop the apples, and squeeze 2 tsp. lemon juice over the apples and mix well to combine.