Lip Color

Hi you guys! Tomorrow, I go back to school and hit the books, if you know what I mean, so I think I'll try and do my blog posts for you guys on Wednesdays. Anyways, I am not including pictures, because these are tips for you guys, so I just want to say sorry for the people who like the pics on here; please comment if you like the pics, because you guys know I always like your feed back! :)


Now, here's some tips:

If you have a lighter skin tone than other people, you might want to do a neud color, a lighter shade. If you have darker skin, you can do a light OR red color, and tans always do a mix.

If you want to make up your own shade, without the hassle, try and use EM Cosmetics, by famous youtube sensation, Michelle Phan. (I think that's how you spell it...) Anyways, she has a new store in NYC(or New York City), for her makeup line. She has all sorts of pallets, but one of them is a lip pallet, and there is a blank spot, where you can make your own lip color. Please see her blog and site, and of course, her youtube channel.


Sorry these weren't really any helpful tips. Remember, I am trying very hard to get a youtube channel, or at least put up some videos for you guys on my blog, so just please be patient with me, though I know i'm not being really patient about the whole process! LOL! :)

Anyways, just please be patient and bare with me you guys, and we will go through the process together! ;) Until next time my lovelys!

Comments

Popular Posts