Something New and Bold and Wild is coming up!

Hi you guys! I'm sorry for not returning to you guys with a new blog post; therefor, I hope you all had a lovely holiday. I did, and I also celebrated my birthday. Anyways, cute yet quick little summery of my vacation. Now, I am doing something so different and wild, that I myself never knew I would end up doing this today. I wanted something different, so when I went back home, I decided on him because I saw him on an article. It hit me. Why not do something that boys my like?! I mean, it's not that I'm saying I don't love my beautiful ladies out there, but I also want boys to come over and see my blog; not because I have an obsession with boys, but I want boys to become fashion designers too, and I would LOVE for people(yes, including boys and/or men) to be inspired by me one day. So, I am featuring a designer who is NOT a girl, and who everybody loves, anyways.

I will be featuring him all through January, and then so on with another designer. Anyways, he was a judge for Project Runway for a couple of seasons, and he is a HUGE well known designer from all over the world, and he is VERY good friends with Heidi(from Project Runway)... MICHAEL KORS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an outfit I found:


This outfit is made for petite women, by the ways. Anyways, let's get started. This is a very sparkly, cute, sophisticated blazer, matched with a black tank top and some black jeans. The make up makes her look tired, yet ready for a full day of excitement at the same time, and the hair is just plain, yet so beautiful.by the ways, here is also some sad news(especially for me because you guys are now my friends)... I am going somewhere for next week; Tuesday to Friday, so I will not be blogging next week, but I want you all to have a great Martin Luther King Jr. day. You can find his speech on youtube; just search Martin Luther King Jr I have a dream speech, and you will be all set. See you guys next week! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts