2014 Fashion

Hey you guys! So, I got the latest issue of InStyle Magazine, and the it talked about this years fashion. Yet, I did not read all of it, I can tell by all of those ladies wearing PASTELS, what the fashion this year will be. PASTELS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am, literally, the most excited about this, because I LLLOOVVEE pastel colors with outfits! They just lighten the mood and make everything so cheery!


This outfit(which is obviously pastel based) is super adorable, cheery and fun, and I just adore it. She's wearing a light teal colored jacket, a light purple shirt, a statement necklace(love that!:)), colored pants, pink heels, and an orange and pink hand bag. I think the accessories tie it all up! What do you guys think? Yes or a no? Comment down below!

Comments

Popular Posts