I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi you guys! I just got back from a long, nice trip. So fun?! Anyways, I decided to make one of those big, 'blog' entrances by opening up with... THE 2014 GRAMMY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH! Okay, just, do me a favor and watch it, 'kay?

Anyways, I saw Fashion Police, and they were talking about the Grammy's and one of the people they were talking about was Katy Perry. I adore her and I loved her dress. It hit me. I should talk about her on my blog! So here it is!


She had a twisted, high bun, and very spring looking make up, with a pop lip(I LOVE POP LIPS SO MUCH!). Now her dress was AMAZING! It had a nice tool to the skirt, with notes on it, and it sorta had a mermaid cut, with a fabric layering it for the neck. Not to high, not too low. I think this was the best outfit Katy Perry has shown us. (Applause) PS. Great to be back guys!

Comments

Popular Posts