Megan and Liz

Today, I'm going to do something different; I'm going to talk about Megan and Liz, fraternal twins and successful singers. I love their style because Liz is kind of like boho chic and Megan is kind of like stylish rocker, you know? (Oh, and if you don't know them, the blond one is Liz and the brown hair is Megan)

Anyways, let's get started:

Liv:

Liv is wearing a cute black jacket with a purple floral dress, long black socks and long black boots and for accessories, she's wearing a light brown belt with her dress, which is a great match and I think her outfit is SOOO CUUUTTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!1

Megan:

Megan is wearing a cool black collar, sleeveless black shirt with a part that is high, and a part that is low. Some plaid pants to go with the cool shirt that I want(!), and a floral high heel. For accessories, she's wearing a red belt, black hat, and red glasses. 

I think their great singers too. Please buy one of their songs on iTunes; my personal favorite is Release You. Check it out. Bye! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts