Something Different...

Hi guys. Sorry I have been taking some time off, but I was really busy with school homework. Anyways, I was watching the RDMA'S today(Radio Disney Music Awards), and I found out that Shakira got the Hero Award. When I saw that she made a program that helped people who weren't as fortunate as her, and that really inspired me. I just want to say that whatever you're doing, whatever time, wherever you are, you should go to somebody, anybody, and make them smile. 

You can help somebody out there. You don't need an award, you just need faith. I promise you that somebody out there isn't as grateful as you are, so even though you might not be there for somebody that is poor, you can at least make somebody smile and happy. I have faith in you. Good luck! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts