Dashin Fashion

Hello! Sorry, I'm not featuring some celeb, but I'm going to talk about something that is VERY IMPORTANT!!! If you want to know what the awesome thingie is, keep reading...

Anyways, I'm going to talk about cute, summer outfits! :) Okay, I thought about it when I was on my way home, because today was SSSSSSOOOOOOO hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My point is, I decided that you guys are also feeling my pain, so I'm going to show you how to dress cozy but also cool for the summer.

First, there's a peach, lacy tank top that I think is really cute, some jean shorts (which do come in handy), some sandals (or is it flip flops? :-/), a cute white clutch (just don't get it dirty!), and some cute 
sunglasses. This was another blog post of Dashin Fashion. See you gals next time! ;) PS. Thanks to all of you guys. Yesterday, I only had 799 views in all time history, and you US gals out there boost it to 804. THANKS! And not just the US friends of mine out there, although I do need to thank you for that, I want to thank everyone! You guys are awesome! I JUST WISH YOU GUYS WOULD COMMENT!!!!!!! ;) See you guys lata! PPSS. I may not be able to do a blog post tomorrow because my fathers friend is coming, but I'll try my best. Hopefully I can do it Friday... If I have the chance... PPPSSS. Keep cool guys! PPPPSSSS. Later!

Comments

Popular Posts