5 THINGS TO DO DURING FALL I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up, It's Olivia and welcome back to my blog! Today I wanted to share with you guys some ideas on what you can do during fall with friends and family. If you are new to my blog, welcome! I try to post every other day and have exciting fall content coming up for you guys, so you should definitely stick around. If you want to find out some things I love doing during autumn, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) GO TO BRUNCH



If I ever have a day off from school or don't have much going on during the weekend, I love to go to a cute cafe and have brunch with one of my friends or my family. It's so nice to grab a quick meal and get to catch up with everybody. You can also get some great Instagram pictures out of it as well, which is always important to me!

2) BAKE



Something that my mom and I love to do during fall and winter is bake! For Christmas, I got her a baking pan from William Sonoma of apple molds, and we made corn bread, which turned out so adorable! You can add icing, decorate your little treat however you'd like, and hand them out to your neighbors, friends and/or family as a little treat! This would be a great gift idea for Thanksgiving as well.

3) STUDY AT A CAFE



During fall, my friends and I always go and study at a cafe. We can grab an early dinner, review our assignments together, and it's a great space to unwind and relax. Personally, this is the perfect spot for me to study, however, it varies with everybody. You could always study at home, outside, etc.

4) APPLE CIDER + WARM FIRE + JAZZ MUSIC



This is the perfect little activity to do on a night when you want to spend alone time with your family. I love making apple cider and sitting outside near my family's outdoor fireplace. My dad plays jazz music (both of our favorites) through a speaker, and it is seriously so fun and relaxing. My dog comes out to hang with us, and we can talk about our days and tell stories!

5) DECORATE PUMPKINS



My dad is a huge fan of Halloween, so he always insists that we at least put out some pumpkins as decorations, which I think is a pretty great rule if you ask me! Whether it's your typical pumpkin decorating, or painting them white and adding a word on each one to make a saying as decoration for your room, it is still so fun to spice them up!

6) READ A BOOK



The only books I really read are typically fashion books. They keep me entertained, I get some outfit inspiration, and more! Personally, as a blogger, they are a great resource for me. I love to read it on my deck when it's warm outside, with my dog next to me and eating some fruit or drinking some iced tea.

7) GO TO FARMERS MARKETS



I love going to farmers markets and picking up gorgeous flowers, fresh organic produce, and learning about local small businesses. It's a fun way to relax during a weekend and get some essentials for your kitchen! You can also occasionally find stands that sell tea or jewelry as well, which I think is a fun twist to your typical farmers market.

8) GO SHOPPING



We all know how obsessed I am with shopping, so I had to include this! I love to buy new, trendy items to add to my wardrobe for fall so I can mix and match various pieces to make an outfit. I also love looking for dainty, simple accessories because I love how much they can add to a look. You can find adorable ones for affordable prices at stores like Forever 21.

9) BULLET JOURNALING + SKETCHING



If you guys don't know what bullet journaling is, essentially you create your own planner and design it to fit around your lifestyle. This is great for someone who is searching for the perfect journal or planner to write down their everyday activities. You can personalize it with colored pens, stickers and washi tape, and there are various ways to design it. It is extremely relaxing to sit down and work on it, or you can always opt for sketching if you love to draw. All you really need is a journal and a pencil, and you can get to journaling!

10) THROW A PARTY



I love throwing parties for my friends because we can get together and do some fun activities! You can set up a background to take pictures, make s'mores near a fire, and decorate fall room decor! Very Pinterest inspired, but it can be so fun! You also don't have to spend a lot of money either. You can always go to the dollar store or the Target dollar section to save money as well.

I hope you guys liked this post! If you did, make sure to share it, and come back Wednesday for a new post, or, if you'd like, read some of my other posts that I have uploaded recently. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Olivia

Comments

Popular Posts