FALL DAY IN THE LIFE : MAKEUP ROUTINE, SHOPPING, WHAT'S IN MY CARRY ON AND MORE I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up, it's Olivia and welcome back to my blog! I thought that I would do a day in the life post and share with you guys my everyday makeup routine, as well as what it's like to travel to the east coast and go shopping. If you are new to my blog, welcome! I try to post as much as I can and there is a lot of exciting fall content coming up that I am so excited to share with you guys, so you should definitely stick around. If you want to find out what I did this weekend, then keep on reading and let's get started!



1) MORNING: SKINCARE ROUTINE + MAKEUP

I start off in the morning by going on social media and checking my Snapchat and Instagram. I then will check the weather for the day and go onto Pinterest if I have extra time on my hands. I then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, as well as brush out my hair. I have been having extremely dry skin lately, so I use my rose deep hydration facial cream by fresh on the problem areas. It's great for normal to dry skin and has various benefits for your skin.

I go back to my room, sit down at my desk, and do my makeup! I start off with applying my Too Faced Born this Way concealer under my eyelids, as well as on the forehead and blend it out with a beauty blender. I then go in with my Tartelette Tease Palette from Tarte Cosmetics and apply one of the lighter, matte shades all over my lid. I then go in with crush, which is a gorgeous shimmer shadow, and apply it on the center of the lids, blending it out. I use heartbreaker (matte brown) on the outer corner of my eyelids and blend it inward.

I use my Covergirl Lashblast Mascara and apply it to my eyelashes, and finish off with using my rose lip balm from Sephora to my lips. I finish off by setting my makeup with the Mario Badescu rose water spray.

Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream: https://www.sephora.com/product/rose-deep-hydration-face-cream-P406686?skuId=1788397&om_mmc=ppc-GG_381463959_27499865319_pla-99557226805_1788397_97594842879_9052956_c&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKCAjwxJnNBRAMEiwA8X_-QYDx7vIgnDb9-Im6wf5af4cir_4A0bNBUWErO-INJvyKN7Miqt0DjRoCV80QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Too Faced Born this Way Concealer: https://www.toofaced.com/p/concealers/born-this-way-concealer/

Tartelette Tease Palette by Tarte Cosmetics: http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-tartelette-tease-clay-palette?locale=USA&gclid=CjwKCAjwxJnNBRAMEiwA8X_-QZJEO5SXWLwsBWqhmhQVhV6s03lRs1Ap4cDMkJJSAyBFelFOevIIQhoCYUoQAvD_BwE

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara: https://www.target.com/p/covergirl-174-clump-crusher-mascara-810-black-brown-44fl-oz/-/A-14293843?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9052956&gclid=CjwKCAjwxJnNBRAMEiwA8X_-QRiK1mYYx999hAzwmQyep7eMF9r34ZnM6FcXsb83xDKRZ-PQtsJ54xoCydwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Rose Lip Balm by Sephora: https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-balm-scrub-P415438?skuId=1835321&icid2=products%20grid:p415438

2) BREAKFAST: WHAT I EAT

For breakfast, I use an egg white and scramble it up, and add turmeric, salt, and pepper. I then cut up a peach, and drink it with some hot lemon water.

3) WHAT'S IN MY CARRY ON + TRAVELING

In my carry on, which is a gray Vera Pelle tote bag from Italy, I carry with me a book, which is typically Capture Your Style by Aimee Song. I also have my phone, earphones (I love listening to music), and a snack to eat on the plane, just in case I get hungry. I also carry my notebook where I pre-plan blog posts. I will sometimes buy a snack at Starbucks if there is one near my gate or I have some time to walk around the airport before I board my flight.

Most of the time, I listen to music during my flight and plan out one or two blog posts. This helps me finish writing them more quickly.

4) SHOPPING + RUNNING ERRANDS

After I got off the plane and dropped off my belongings at my hotel, I went to go shopping because I had to pick up some home decorations, and I thought I would get some clothes to update my wardrobe for fall, considering the east coast has amazing shopping!

5) DINNER + WRITING A BLOG POST

Towards the end of the day, I got dinner out with my family and pre-wrote some blog posts so I could immediately upload them when I needed too. I then brushed my teeth and did my typical skincare routine, and went to bed!

I hope you guys enjoy these types of posts! If you want to see a back to school version, make sure to share this so that I know. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Olivia


Comments

Popular Posts