FALL PLAYLIST I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up. It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog! You guys know how obsessed I am with music. I listen to it every single day and am constantly making new playlists. I love to share my favorite music with you guys and have been wanting to tell you guys what songs are on my fall playlist for this year.

I know that my uploading schedule has been inconsistent lately. If you guys are still in school, you know that it can be stressful balancing multiple things at once. I often find myself just having to take a long break from blogging so I can focus on academics, but I am still trying my best to get something out there for you guys, so thank you all for being so patient with me! If you want to find out what songs I have been playing on repeat lately, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) DEAD BY MADISON BEER (ACOUSTIC)

I love Madison's new song, Dead. When she released her acoustic version on iTunes, I seriously lost it! I am absolutely in love with this song. I am all for a good guitar, and not many artists are putting out acoustic content these days. This song is what I always listen to when I am studying because I always have to listen to music, and this calms me down and helps me focus.

2) WHY BY SABRINA CARPENTER (ACOUSTIC)

Of course, Sabrina Carpenter has been killing it lately, and this song has been getting extremely popular lately. I am obsessed with her whole entire album, Evolution, but love her song Why as well. Although the original is still great and catchy, I love the acoustic version as well. Again, anything with some guitar in it is calming for me.

3) PRETTY GIRL BY MAGGIE LINDEMANN

Pretty Girl has a perfect message, and the lyrics are absolutely beautiful! I am in love with the remix because I love songs that have an upbeat sound to them. I am a fan of the Cheat Codes x Cades Remix. I think they did a great job of making the song more modern and fun, while still getting a great message out to young girls and guys. There are various remixes if you guys are not a fan of the one that I like, and a slower version of the song that was originally released as well, to give you guys some options.

4) SAY IT TO MY FACE BY MADISON BEER

Another Madison Beer song! She is one of my favorite artists lately, and this song is stunning! Again, it is another guitar song, but her voice sounds incredible. I love songs that I can listen to on multiple occasions, whether I am in my car, going on road trips with my friends, running errands, or studying. This is definitely one of those songs, and I love the lyrics as well.

5) TRUST ISSUES BY OLIVIA O'BRIEN

As you guys probably know by now, I love songs with a message, and this song is one that I think most teenage girls can relate to on some level, which is great. It is a catchy song, and I think she is a great singer. You may know her from her most popular song, I Hate U, I Love You featuring Gnash.

6) HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS BY SABRINA CARPENTER

I tried guys, I tried my best not to include a Christmas song! But the reality is, I had to at least mention one since I have been playing them on repeat lately! I will do a whole entire post dedicated to Christmas music that I think you guys would like, but I had to slip in a little sneak peek! Again, Sabrina Carpenter is a new, young artist that I think everybody should be listening to right now. If you are the type of person, like myself, who likes to listen to Christmas music throughout the year, then this song is beautiful and her vocals are stunning in this piece!

7) PRAYING BY KESHA

Although many people have probably heard or listened to this song, I thought I would mention it. She shares her amazing, inspirational story through this song, and again, it is something that I think people can relate to. Her vocals are incredible, and she impressed me with her range and soul that was put into it.

8) BEAUTIFUL BY BAZZI

For those romantic souls, this is definitely the song for you. The lyrics are adorable, and it is honestly a great love song. It talks about a guy who is in love with a girl, and I'll be honest here, there were some moments when I was listening to it that I wanted to cry!

9) FIND YOU BY NICK JONAS

Another catchy song! I honestly don't know how to describe my music type, but it's songs like these that I am obsessed with. Something that is catchy and upbeat. I love a good Nick Jonas song, and this is probably one of my favorites from his solo singing career.

10) TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES BY SAM SMITH

Sam Smith has released another song again, and the world is finally happy! Again, this song is definitely something that a lot of people can relate to. It is a song about someone who can't let anyone into their lives, even if they want to. It is beautifully sung and well written!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and listen to these songs! If you want to share any of these with your friends, make sure to share this. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Olivia

Comments

Popular Posts