TAKING A BREAK I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up. It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog! I wanted to be upfront and honest with you guys. I haven't been uploading lately because I have been caught up on homework, exams, and projects, and with all of that, it's been extremely hard to upload content. I never wanted to write this post because I was always trying to convince myself that I would be back, and would eventually be able to write blog posts for you guys.

I started off blogging because I was an extremely shy person. I wanted to share my love for fashion and beauty with others. Uploading every single day, no matter how many views I got, made me happier than I can express in words. The feeling of even having one person see what I had to talk about back then was truly something that motivated me to keep on going. Uploading was fun, and I found myself doing it quite frequently.

Over the years, I have kept uploading. The truth is, the numbers got to me. However many numbers of views I got every day, week, month, and for every post started meaning more to me than anything else. I also started to feel like uploading content was my job. Before, I uploaded content because I wanted to, and it started to become something that I felt like I needed to do.

I was constantly convincing myself that I would be back, and I would keep uploading and get that spark that I had felt before, which caused me to feel extreme pressure. I want to spread positivity here, and I want it to be authentic and real. Every single post I upload used to mean something to me, and now I feel as if it's just words on a screen, and nothing else.

I finally have told myself that I should face the truth because it is not fair to you guys, the people who have supported me through thick and thin. This does not mean that I am leaving forever. Before, I had a strict uploading schedule; every other day. From now on, I want you guys to know that because of my schedule, I may not upload consistently. It may be every day or every month.

I just want you guys and myself to feel that every single thing that I am expressing to you is something that I am happy with. I want to thank those of you who have supported me through everything. You guys will never truly know how much I love you guys, and how much I am grateful and thankful for every single thing that you guys have done for me. I am truly a much better person because of all of the happiness that you guys bring me and have brought me throughout the years. I will never be able to express how much I love you guys! 

I hope to be able to see you guys soon. This is definitely not the end, I just thought it was only fair that I explain why my uploading schedule has not been consistent, and why I may be gone for some periods of time. Just know, I will no longer be having an uploading schedule, but I will definitely keep on blogging. I love you guys so much, and thank you for understanding!

XOXO,

Olivia

Comments

Popular Posts