STUDYING TIPS 스터디 팁 : 한국어 번역 I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up! It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog! With finals season coming up for most of us high school and college students, I thought it might help if I share with you guys my most useful and helpful studying tips. These range from healthy recipes you can try out, to organizing life hacks. 여러분, 아래쪽으로 스크롤하면 한국어 번역을 찾을 수 있습니다. 고맙습니다! (Everybody, please scroll down to find the Korean translation. Thanks!) Without further ado, let's get started!

1) STUDYING GROUPS + ORGANIZING



These kind of correlate with each other because I think that when you are studying, it is important to at least study once with a group of people, and when studying with more than one person, comes organizing. Here is how I like to do it! Although it may be tempting to work with a close friend, it will probably lessen the probability of you guys getting any work done. I would work with somebody or two-three people who you know and will be able to not get distracted from.

For example, in my history class, I am currently working with two other people and we share a google document online. We can put our own notes, add comments, and share it with more people if we need to. This is a great way to organize a group study guide because you can all see and edit your notes whenever you want to, add additional information, etc.

I also find that getting notes or sharing them with others is extremely effective because you never know if they have something important that will be tested, and you don't.

2) FLASHCARDS/QUIZLET



Depending on what subject you are studying for, I also find flashcards to be extremely useful. I use these for vocabulary or key points; if it is for an English class where you need to know certain terms, I have not found another method that works as well as this. I will sometimes use this for a world language class as well, and history if needed. For math and science, I only find it effective if I am trying to memorize formulas.

You can color code and organize any way you like; it is extremely customizable, and for somebody who loves note taking, I love being creative with these! I also find that if my notes or flashcards are visually aesthetically pleasing, it makes me focus more, so you could try that as well if you guys have spare time!

If you are an online, tech gal and want to share your flashcards with someone else, I highly recommend the website, Quizlet. It is also available as an app on phones. It allows you to chose whatever language you'd like, you can take a fake quiz, they have various games and learning methods, you can add images if you are a visual learner, and you can share the link with others online!

3) EATING HEALTHY - OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE



I love overnight oats because they are really easy and quick to make. I don't know about you guys, but eating healthy during finals is pretty hard to accomplish! I always reach for Ramen noodles or don't eat at all, which is unhealthy! You can take this with you on the go to your classes or quickly eat it in the morning if you need a refreshing and delicious meal! The image and the recipe for these peanut butter and banana overnight oats will be left directly down below.

Delicious Banana and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found my studying tips healthy! Good luck on finals everybody!

OLIVIA

한국어 번역:

안녕하세요 여러분! 가야 입니다! 네, 오늘은, 나는 너와 내 공부 팁을 나누고 싶어요. 여기에는 조직적이고 건강한 체재 방법이 포함됩니다! 가자, 여러분!

1) 그룹 공부 + 조직



나는 너는 공부할 때 적어도 한 번 그룹으로 공부하는 것이 중요하다고 생각하는데. 친구들와 함께 일하는 것이 유혹스러운 일이지만, 일을 끝내지는 못할 것입니다, 맞아요 여러분? 내 수업 시간에 3 명의 급우와 나 자신이 Google 문서를 공유하고 있어요. 우리는 우리 자신의 아이디어와 노트를 넣고 모든 사람의 정보를 볼 수 있어요!

나는 항상 노트와 정보를 추가 할 수 있어요. 나는 생각하는데 당신이 가지고 있지 않은 정보가있을 수 있기 때문에 다른 사람들과 노트를 공유 할 때 도움이된다.

2) 플래시 카드들/퀴즈렛



당신이 공부하고있는 주제에 따라, 나는 또한 플래시 카드들가 매우 유용하다고 생각하는데. 특정 용어를 알아야하는 영어 수업의 경우 이뿐 아니라 다른 방법을 찾지 못했어요. 나는 필요할 때마다 세계 언어 수업과 역사에 사용하기도합니다. 하지만, 수학과 과학의 경우 수식을 외우려고 할 때만 효과적입니다.

코드를 색칠하고 원하는대로 구성 할 수 있어요. 플래시 카드들 진짜 매우 커스터마이징이 가능, 그래서 좋아해요! 나는 또한 나의 메모 또는 플래시 카드들가 시각적으로 예술적으로 기쁘다면, 그것은 나를 더 집중하게 만든다. 그래서 너희들이 여가 시간을 가지면 그것을 시도해 볼 수도있어요.

온라인으로 더 잘 일하면, 퀴즈렛을 사용해보십시오. 테스트를 할 수 있고, 학습 방법이 다르며, 다른 사람들과 플래시 카드를 공유 할 수 있어요! 퀴즈렛 진짜 대박, 정말!

3) 레시피 - 하룻밤 오트밀



이거 진짜 맛있어요! 그들은 쉽게 만들 수 있어요! 검사를 받으면 나는 건강한 식습관에 대해 생각하지 않습니다. 나는 항상 라 라면을 먹는다. 이거 좋지 않아, 여러분! 그래서 나는이 너는 조리법을 밤새 준비하고 아침에 먹을 수 있기 때문에이 조리법을 공유하고 싶었어요!

맛있는 바나나하고 땅콩 버터 밤새 오트밀 레시피

고맙습니다 여러분, 사랑해, 그리고 좋은 하루 보내세용!

-올리비아

Comments

Popular Posts