SUMMER OF 2019 - 3 HOTTEST TRENDS : BUCKET BAGS, MIDI DRESSES + ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS

Summer is officially coming to an end, and I thought what better way to recap the summer of 2019 than to list the three hottest trends of this summer: bucket bags, midi dresses and the return of the one-piece swimsuit, all of which I am such a fan for! So let's cover those trends today and how to style outfits around them!



1) BUCKET BAG

Image result for selena gomez bucket bag

Selena Gomez's bucket bag went viral across the fashion community and drove a lot of people to purchase their own! Now, in many fashion stores, you can find cute bucket bags like the one above! I love how she paired the bag, with a simple cream maxi dress and a white brimmed hat with some simple sneakers. I would also wear it with a graphic tee, some mom jeans, and a low, chunky heel.

Selena's Bucket Bag
Affordable American Eagle Outfitters Brown Bucket Bag

WHAT I WOULD WEAR WITH IT:

Lulu's Black Graphic Tee
Pacsun Mom Jeans
Low Block Heel Orange Mule

2) MIDI DRESSES

Red Midi Dress V-neck Floral Print Puff Sleeve – stayingsummer

Midi dresses are one of those summer staples that I think are great to have in your wardrobe! For my midi dresses, I prefer to have them in a fun, floral color like the one above, but of course, you can go for a more muted color as well. They look great with some wedges or sandals and, of course, a bucket bag as well! We all know the struggle of a skirt flying up in the air, so a dress with a longer skirt option definitely solves this issue as well!

Lulu's Olive Green Midi Dress
Lulu's Brown Strappy Sandals

3) ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT

Women's Rainbow Stripes One Piece Swimsuit 🛒 Get this in store today! @www.zefinka.com

For the past couple of summers, almost every girl at the beach has been wearing bikinis. For me, I'm not the most confident person in the world, and I find that I feel most comfortable when wearing a one-piece swimsuit. I saw more and more girls and gals wearing one-piece swimsuits, versus wearing bikinis, or bikinis with higher waisted bottoms, which I find great because I also think that one-piece swimsuits can come in various cute patterns and are also super flattering on all body types! They're cute to wear with a cover-up and some sandals. I also wear mine with some denim shorts. But I recommend that you guys always wear something that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin!

CupShe Striped One-Piece Swimsuit (XS-XXL)

Thank you guys for stopping by, and I'll see you soon!

XOXO,

Olivia

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad that you are still doing this!

Popular Posts