I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SOMETIMES...

Do you have daylight savings? Is that even a thing if you don't have daylight savings? I think it is. I think... I live in California and am clearly dumb, so.... Ignore that! But seriously, I hate daylight savings. Sometimes. I just hate waking up early in the morning. Technically. Because I'm actually waking up earlier, however the clock says that I'm not.

Let's just start off with this. I woke up this morning to pitch black. And for some reason, my alarm on my phone didn't work! :p Yeah. I like the other daylight savings (other?!) when you get to wake up late and the clock says otherwise.

I know this is a really lame topic, but I honestly "need" to let my feelings out about daylight savings right now. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts