ABOUT ME



This is a blog post to help you learn a little bit about me.

1) Blue, because I am tan and darker colors work better with my skin tone.

2) Chocolate because I feel like vanilla is way to plain for me

3) I am a girly girl at heart. I play tennis every weekend (once a week :-/) and also do swimming, but other than that, I love to shop and I obviously love fashion! (I like fashion more than sports, yes...)

4) I likeMcDonald's and fruit because I am a healthy person as well and like my fruit but I occasionally like to indulge on some french fries and chicken nuggets. (PS. That's what I get...)

5) I like music because when I am in my advisory/homeroom, sometimes people listen to music to help them study during study hall, and I do the same as well. I actually hate reading. I am a really slow reader :(

6) I like water, but I LOVE soy lattes as well and sometimes like tea.

7) Jeans, because they go with any top.

8) Heals, because sometimes, if you look hard enough, you can actually find really cute high heels that are super comfy!

9) Lipstick, because you could have just some concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara and if you pare that simple look with a bold lip, it would just bring the whole look together, but I honestly think that eyeliner does the trick!

10) Some might think I am quiet, but trust me, I can talk!

Hope you guys liked this blog post. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts