GO GREEN!

Ok guys, this is serious. What is wrong with the world? Nobody is going green anymore. Sure, there was once a time where going green was important, but now, I rarely see anybody throwing their food away in the compost. I know that I may sound like a freak to some of you, but just think that you could save the world.

I have a great idea. Every single day, I dare you to be kind to somebody, give a complement to someone older than you, and do one thing that can save the earth. On Instagram, please use the #GoGreen, so that I can see it!

I have a great #GoGreen idea. It's actually a DIY that could make a nice blank space really cute. Maybe if you have a green room, this would be a really cute idea. Here we go!


You know how some people just throw away perfectly good egg containers? Well, look how cute this is! All you have to do is take an empty egg container and crack half an egg, and empty each half out, letting it dry in the sun so you make sure that there is no liquid or anything remaining in there. Then put it in each slot (whatever you call it) and fill it with with soil.

Then plant a cute plant into there and water! See, this is really cute for spring and can really spice up a green room, office space, anything! And it is really good for the environment and cute. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

#GoGreen!

Comments

Popular Posts