FALL FASHION : TRENDS + FAVORITE FALL CLOTHING ITEMS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up? It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog! I am so sorry that I have been gone so long. School has been extremely overwhelming, and I needed to take a break. I am trying my hardest to post once a week for you guys from now on. I think it is a good uploading schedule for me, however, I may decide to post more or less in the future, but I promise to keep you guys updated if I do!

Fall has officially started, and autumn fashion is on point this year! I have been seeing a lot of houndstooth, which I made a whole post about (link will be down below), muted mustard yellows and pinks, and combinations that are great to wear when you are switching your wardrobe from summer to fall. If you guys want to find out some of my favorite fall fashion pieces, combinations, and trends, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) MUTED PINK



I love a good dusty rose, muted pink color. It is such a gorgeous shade and looks great with some gold accessories. I love this outfit because I personally feel that if you are going to do a set, or mix and match pieces that are purposefully meant to be the same color, they need to coordinate well, which this jacket and skirt do perfectly! Because it is more on the bolder side, I would keep it simple by wearing a bodysuit or a plain white t-shirt, stacking on some simple necklaces, wearing hoop earrings, and a fluffy mule. A little tip is to buy hoop earrings because they pull together an outfit and make you look your outfit ten times better!

2) COLORBLOCK JEANS



I think color blocked denim is so chic because it gives off this vibe that you thrifted the jeans, or sewed on different patches of denim, which I think is so adorable. Because the jeans are definitely a statement piece, I would wear it with a straight neck top or bodysuit and some platform white sneakers.

3) STRIPED PANTS



I own a pair of wide leg striped pants, and I am obsessed with them. They are lightweight, comfortable, and extremely adorable. I think they are a great transition piece from summer to fall because you can pair it with any top, and add a pop of color in the shoe, for example, a burnt orange mule, white tee and a leather jacket.

4) SWEATER + DENIM MINI SKIRT COMBO



This is by far my favorite combination for fall. I love wearing sweaters because they are so comfortable and warm, but I always feel like they look the best with a cute skirt. Whether it has ruffles to add texture or a simple denim mini skirt, I think it adds so much to an outfit vs. jeans or leggings. You can add a fun, chunky belt and some black heeled boots. This is great for those who live in a hotter climate during fall.

5) RUFFLED SKIRTS



Building off of the previous combo, I love ruffled skirts, as I talked about before. I always love adding some element of texture into my outfits, if I don't have a print. Both can make an outfit stand out and they both look great when putting together a look. Lately, I have seen people incorporate ruffled textures into white sleeveless blouses and orange mules, which are so adorable. I would wear a ruffled skirt with a plain bodysuit because it is the main item in your look, with some black boots and round sunglasses.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you did, make sure to share it so that I know. Again, I will try to be posting once or twice a week for you guys, so make sure to look out for the next post.

XOXO,

Olivia

All About Houndstooth - Hottest Fall Print : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/trendiest-fall-print-houndstooth-chic.html

Comments

Popular Posts