3 BREAKFAST RECIPES - EASY AND DELICIOUS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up! It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog. Today, I wanted to do something different and show you guys three breakfast recipes that are easy and delicious! I am a person who believes that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, especially for those who go to school. We all know how exhausting school can be, which is why it is extremely important that you start off your day energized and awake. If you guys want to see how to recreate all of these amazing recipes, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) AVOCADO TOAST



•Choice of bread
•Avocado
•Tomato
•Egg
•Salt and pepper
•Balsamic Vinegar (optional)

Start off by toasting your bread, about two slices. While it's in the toaster, slice your avocado with a knife. Take out your toast, and put your avocado on the bread. I typically use a fork to mash it up, but you can always do your own method. Cut up some tomato slices for one. For the other piece of bread, you can cook up scrambled egg whites or any type of egg that you prefer, and add it on top. Add salt, pepper, and I always love adding balsamic vinegar as well. It is easy and quick to make, and extremely healthy as well.

2) RASPBERRY DARK CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS



•3 cups rolled oats (not quick cook)
•1 cup fresh raspberries
•1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
•Salt
•1 1/2 cups milk
•1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
•3 tablespoon agave nectar (you can also use honey or sweetener)

Place your oats, raspberries, chocolate chips, and salt into a large bowl and stir briefly to combine. Place the milk, vanilla extract and sweetener of your choice into a mason jar and briefly whisk to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir everything until it is well combined, and all the oats are coated in the milk mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight or for 6-8 hours.

This is a great, delicious recipe for students who are constantly running late to work or for school. This will seriously save your butt if you have no time in the morning to make yourself something.

3) EGG WHITE SCRAMBLE



This is my every day, go to breakfast! I am the type of person who prefers egg whites over eggs with yolks, and I also love scrambled eggs, so this is the perfect meal for me. I always season mine with Himalayan salt, paprika, and pepper. You can also add baby tomatoes, avocados, spinach, mushrooms, and any other healthy ingredients if you want to turn it into a breakfast salad.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you did, make sure to share it so that I know. I will see you guys soon. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts