10 FALL OUTFIT IDEAS + TRENDY STAPLES TO OWN THIS FALL I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, what's up. It's Olivia, and welcome back to my blog! These types of post are probably my favorite out of all the other ones I typically upload for you guys, which is the ten outfit ideas. I love sharing with you guys some outfit ideas that are adorable and in trend for that particular season, so I had to upload one for fall! If you want to get some outfit inspiration for autumn, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) TUBE TOPS


Ok, here me out on this one. I know that this was a huge summer trend, however, I love this piece for fall as well. You can find some really adorable tube tops that are simple, plain colors such as black, grey, or white. I also love pops of red in my outfits, so you can always go for a fun red color as well. What I love about them is they are so versatile! You can pair them with boyfriend jeans or a layered skirt, and some fun plain white sneakers. I think it is a great staple to have if you want a more casual look for a hotter fall day.


2) BELL SLEEVE TOPS


I have been seeing tops with bell sleeves everywhere lately, and I think they are so adorable. Although it is such a small, simple detail, it can add so much to your outfit. I would personally pair it tucked into a denim skirt with a chunky belt and some heeled black boots. It is great to wear when you want to switch things up and stay trendy at the same time.


3) LAYERS: SLIP ON DRESS + THIN TURTLENECK


I remember a year or two ago, there was a huge trend where everybody whore silk tank tops or dresses over t-shirts. I always love layering pieces, so I was so happy when a similar trend came around recently. I find myself still wanting to purchase dresses, yet I know that I have to dress appropriately for the weather, which is why I love the combination of a thin turtleneck and a simple slip-on dress. It is the perfect fall outfit and would look great with some gold jewelry stacked onto each other, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, and black boots. 



4) OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSES


Tops that sit off the shoulder are so adorable and perfect for fall. They come in a lot of adorable patterns that have been trendy lately, such as houndstooth or small gingham patterns. I love how they aren't completely off the shoulder but they sit on your arms in such an effortless, chic way. You can wear it with trousers for work or a black skirt if you are going shopping with some friends. Keep the jewelry minimalistic because a top like this is definitely on the more bold side.


5) STRIPED TURTLENECK


I love turtlenecks for fall! I think they are so adorable and the perfect little number to add to your fall wardrobe. One of my favorite fall prints is stripes, so mixing the two together is perfect! You can wear it with high waisted mom jeans and some slides or mules to keep it comfortable and casual. Add on some hoop earrings and a bold orange lipstick, and you are good to go!


6) FRAYED/RIPPED DENIM SKIRT


I think frayed or ripped denim can be so chic for fall, especially for denim skirts. I love having a good denim skirt in my closet because they are great to wear with t-shirts or sweaters tucked in. You can wear it with some white sneakers or black boots and a simple bag and jewelry.


7) LEATHER SKIRT OR PANTS


Whenever I think leather, I immediately think fall! Leather is a must have for fall, whether it's leather pants, jacket or skirt. I think that a leather skirt is definitely a more unique way of incorporating the fabric into your look. Again, you can tuck in a sweater and wear some high platform sneakers and sunglasses. Super casual but adorable at the same time, which is definitely what I am always trying to aim for whenever I am putting an outfit together.


8) MUTED BURGUNDY


Any muted color, such as muted burgundy or a mustard yellow has been extremely popular lately. Essentially, the fashion trends that were popular this summer have been muted for a more cooler, casual tone, which I am all for considering I am still obsessed with this summers fashion trends! I love adding a color to my outfit, and burgundy is my favorite color for fall, which is why I love this outfit. Keep it simple by wearing a white tee or a letter t-shirt, some simple jewelry and fun slides or flats.


9) HOUNDSTOOTH JACKET


Houndstooth is probably the most popular print this fall, and I am all for it. I have particularly been seeing stores such as Zara and Forever 21 carrying houndstooth jackets and skirts. I love how this print just screams fall vibes! Since it is a bold print, I would keep it simple and wear a bodysuit, some high waisted jeans and a fun heel as well. It is great if you need an outfit to wear to work or if you have a more formal event that you have to go to.


10) SAME SHADE - TWO PIECES


A lot of stores have been carrying sets this season that has the same color palette. For example, in the image, the jacket and skirt are the same material and shade. I love to incorporate this type of matching look with a denim jacket and denim jeans that are a similar shade to one another. I wore an adorable denim on denim look to the airport, and got a lot of compliments! I think it is so fun and makes your outfit stand out! You can actually shop the exact look that I have been loving to wear lately, which is denim on denim! I have both worn these items together recently (this was actually my airport outfit) and it looks adorable on, so if you want to find a matching outfit that you can wear, I will have the pieces that I love down below for you guys.

Both of the denim on these items look extremely similar to one another. You don't necessarily have to go out and buy a two-piece set. If you own something that is the same color as another item, you can always pair the two together as well.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you like these outfit inspiration posts or want more fashion related content, make sure to share this so that I know! Bye guys!

XOXO,

Olivia



Comments

Popular Posts