BOYS, BOYS, AND MORE BOYS!

Okay, this is ANOTHER blogpost on boys, since I noticed that a lot of you guys have been reading my latest blogpost about boys. Today, I am going to tell you how to react to any guys's actions.

1. If a guy waves at you, wave back! Be confident. If you really think your ready, add a little flare by doing the 'hand wave'.... Um.... Yeah; You know what I mean... Do a wink maybe. And never forget to be the real you.

2. If a guy asks you on a date, and you truly like him for who he is, say yes! If the date gets a little bit awkward, don't make small talk like, "So, how bout that weather we're having." To be honest, it just makes things more weird; whoever you're with. Why don't you try and say, "I like your shirt!" Something that won't end up being a big knot.

3. If you're searching dating websites and you find a guy you like who you think may not like you, you're wrong. I bet you if you talk to him, he'll think your funny. You have to be yourself; if he doesn't like you for who you are, find somebody who will.


Comments

Popular Posts