MY FAVORITE SONGS (NOW...)+ BIG NEWS!

Hi you! Okay, so I'm not going to name this person's name, but a friend came over yesterday, so hi friend! ;) You know who you are. This person is one of my best friends, and him or her  is so supportive, so this is a friendly shout out to him or her. Okay, let's get down to business. You probably just came here casually, and found out that there's big news awaiting you. Okay, okay, I'll tell you. So, you know how I was telling you that I might go on a cruise or travel somewhere and I said that if I do, I'd bring you guys? You probably already guessed it, but I'M GOING ON A CRUISE FOR TEN DAYS AND YOU GUYS ARE COMING WITH ME!

I'm so excited to bring you guys with me. I plan on doing a blog post everyday, if possible. You're excited, aren't you? Okay, so today I'm also going to list my favorite songs. READY, SET, GOOOOOOOOOO!

Me and my broken heart
Happy (duh)
Problem
Fancy
Demons
Counting stars
Maps
Timber
Me and my girls
Move

Comments

Popular Posts