#StopBullying

Hello guys! I want to tell you a little story about me and my bullying story. Hope you enjoy!
PS. If you have ever been the bully, have seen bullying happen, have talked to that bully, have been bullied, or have told a bully to stop doing what they do, please comment down below and type, #stopbullying. It would mean the world to me. Thx!

Once upon a time, okay, more like 2 years ago, I was going to school again. It was my first day, and I was really excited to be back and see my friends and even meet new friends and teachers. I was pumped up, and excited. I entered my classroom, and I had so much fun. Well, sort of...

You see, I had this cough that I just couldn't handle with at the time, and I however did not know that it could cause problems in the future. There was this girl who was sitting at my table and said to her friend, "Guess what?" "What?" her friend would ask. "Cough*" She had mimicked me!
She didn't know this, but I did here. My hands started getting sweaty. I told my self that it would only happen that day, and It would soon stop. But it didn't.


They did it constantly, 2-3 times minimum. It hurt me so bad. Every single day after school, I would go to my parents's room and cry. I finally told my mom and she said, "I'm going to call her mom!" I was so afraid, I begged her not to tell her mom. I didn't want to be bullied even more... I was so nervous to get to school every single day. I was probably the least confident girl in my whole entire grade.

Now, looking back, I can say that what I would have done was just talk to them. Ask them what they hate about me. I can say that I am much more confident, and if they ever do that again, I will speak up.

THE END!

Comments

Popular Posts