WHY: PERFUME

Hi guys! Okay, so I've been putting up a lot of blog posts that start with 'why', so I decided why not make a 'series' I guess you could call it called, WHY, and then add the subject in? Does that make sense? Well, let's get started!

WHY DO SO MUCH PEOPLE WASTE THEIR MONEY ON PERFUME?! AREN'T THERE OTHER WAYS TO SMELL GOOD? 

Answer:

Yes! Girls tend to waste money on clothes, shoes, and yes, perfume. I don't understand either. There are however different ways to smell good. 
1. TAKE A SHOWER! Yes, all girls take a shower once a day. But why do they use perfume then? Maybe because they think they just need that one touch to set themselves off. Well, maybe it's because their shampoo just smells... plain. Try and get a very fruity or fresh smell for your washing products, if that makes any sense. That way, you don't have to use perfume.
2. I know it's hard, but I think you should donate your perfume. Yes, something you've never heard of before, but at least you're caring for other people (not saying that you aren't caring of course). I mean, they probably don't smell as good as you, huh? ;)
3. After that 'hard' break up between your perfume and all that jazz, put on a smile. Trust me, letting go of anything is hard, but you're giving it to a good cause. Go out with your girlfriends or your boyfriend to the mall or movies. That way, you can show off your natural scent, and get your mind off of that perfume. You're gonna lose some money, but it will be worth it. I PROMISE!

Good luck! ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts