NEON DOTS'S DIY SHOW: DIY VALENTINES DAY PRESENTS (FAMILY FRIENDLY)

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been blogging recently. It has nothing to do with school but I haven't been getting many page views lately so I just decided, you know what? Maybe some people want to take a break from me and maybe I should take a break from blogging all the time! A lot of people don't look outside their window or check out the pretty flowers outside, so I thought maybe I would give that a try and just, you know, take a tiny break every now and then, so hopefully you understand, but I will totally try and blog more if I get enough page views. Anyways, I found this great little Valentines Day basket to give to your kids for V-Day, so let's get- Okay, just guess what I was about to say? Totally not obvious at all! :)





WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

Basket
Candy
Balloons
ANYTHING! :D (Anything that somebody might like...)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Okay, so it is basically pretty simple. All you do is take a fun basket (you can decorate it or paint it or whatever if it is totally plain) and fill it with fun-filled stuff. I feel like this would be really fun to give to kids or something. And another thing is you can make it into a fun scavenger hunt!

Hope you guys found this idea cute. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts