WHAT GIRLS LIKE FOR VALENTINES DAY

Okay ladies, time to say good-bye, because you are going to bring your husband and/or boyfriend out, because I am going to tell them what girls like. Yeah you! Go on, hurry up! ..... OK, hello... boy of some sort. So, what are you getting her for Valentines day? TO LATE! You didn't tell me immediately, and you were begging for my help, so hear me out. I know what girls like, and you may need my help desperately, so I'll give you some ideas on what to get your lady for V-Day!

1) Chocolates. Every woman loves chocolates, because they cover it under their bed sheets and eat them all night while watching YouTube... Not that I do that.. PHFT! JK. LOL

2) Flowers. All girls love flowers because they're just so pretty to look at and smell... That sounds creepy.

3) Homemade card. Now, if you get a store-bought card, it's okay, but if you make it yourself, she'll love it 100x better, I can guaranteed you. It came from the heart, right? :D

Hope you men found this useful. And if you're a woman watching this for fun, then go get any male you can find on the street and insist he buys these things for you. :) LOL. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts