MEGHAN TRAINOR CONCERT REVIEW

Hey guys. So I thought it might be fun to do a different blog post today. I am doing a review on a Meghan Trainor concert I went to recently. SO... LET'S GET STARTED! :D

Her Voice: I think that her voice was perfection. I also really liked how I could tell that she was not mouthing at all like most singers, but keeping her voice natural. I could tell that she was singing with her song, but it is better than her mouthing it, which I know she'd never do.

Her Looks: I thought that she looks so much better in person than in her YouTube videos to be honest. She's just so gorgeous and I really liked how she was so fun and nice, which she really captured in her look. It was kind of old fashioned, which I honestly have nothing against, I just thought that the look needed some more of a modern touch, yet still she made it classy.

Her Personality: She is just the sweetest person ever. She pulled up a little girl onstage and called her a queen, danced with her, and all that jazz. I mean, who does that? She was just so sweet. I wasn't really a fan of the fact that for the most part, when she was walking around on stage, she mostly went to one side of the room, however it was mostly 50, 50. I could tell that she was also really happy that most people memorized the lyrics to all of the songs that she sang that night.

Overall Thoughts: I thought that the concert was spectacular. Most of the songs she sang, I honestly did not know, but hey, that might be my fault. I didn't like that the openings were about an hour and maybe 30 minutes, but it was worth it in the end. I love Meghan Trainor. She's just a fashion and singer idol in general, and I love her funky personality. Love you Meghan!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts