HOW TO DRESS LIKE : KENDALL JENNER PART 2 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. One of my favorite celebs that I look up to when it comes to street fashion is Kendall Jenner. Kendall is extremely fashionable, and puts together the cutest outfits. For those who love her style just as much as I do, I wanted to share with you guys how you can recreate some of my favorite looks from her, without breaking your wallet. I also did a Part 1 to this, so if you want to check out more ideas on how to recreate some of my favorite outfits that Kendall has worn, I'll have that linked at the end of this post.

If you are new to my blog, welcome! I try to post every other day, so you should definitely stick around! If you want to find out how to recreate some of my favorite looks from Kendall Jenner, then keep on reading and let's get started.

1) GRAPHIC TEE + JEANS COMBO



I always love a good graphic tee and some comfortable jeans. It is such an easy outfit to recreate, but it's so cute and comfortable. Grab your favorite graphic tee and tuck the front into some light washed jeans. Pair it with some nude heels for a twist. Jeans and heels are the perfect, street wear combo as well.

2) OVERALL DRESS



Built-in choker sweaters are such a fun twist to a simple sweater. Overall dresses are the perfect item to have in your closet for fall as well because they are so easy to style around. You can wear it with any top as well, which makes it great to wear during any season. Pair the two together and wear it with some oxfords and clear sunglasses. It is the perfect outfit to wear for school as well, or if you are hanging out with friends.

3) OFF THE SHOULDER CROP TOP



Off the shoulder anything is one of the biggest trends that I have seen lately within the fashion community. It gained popularity roughly a year ago, and people (including celebrities) are still wearing tops and dresses that are off the shoulder.  I love how simple this look is, yet still great to wear while running errands or going out. If you aren't comfortable with wearing a crop top, you can always swap it with a longer off the shoulder, black top. Pair it with some high waisted jeans for comfort, and cuff the bottoms at the end, pairing it with a brown belt and round sunglasses, and some boots or comfortable white sneakers.

4) POP OF RED



Pops of red with simple statement pieces can be really chic for fall. I love this 3/4 sleeve, red top tucked into some high waisted, light washed jeans. Add a black belt, sunglasses, and oxfords to tie together the perfect autumn outfit.

5) CROPPED SWEATER + RIPPED JEANS



I don't know about you guys, but during fall, I live in sweaters! To give your outfit a more unique look, opt for a cropped, soft sweater with a pair of ripped jeans and some black heeled booties. This outfit is the perfect combination of comfort and chic.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see how you can dress like more of your favorite celebrities, make sure to share this post so that I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Part 1 : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.it/2016/12/how-to-dress-like-kendall-jenner-i-neon.html




Comments

Popular Posts