ULTIMATE SUMMER GUIDE - ESSENTIAL HAIR PRODUCTS + MORE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. It is finally back to school season, meaning summer is coming to an end. At the end of every season, I show you guys my favorite hair, makeup/skincare, and fashion must haves. The next post I upload will be about makeup and skincare products that I have been loving, and the one after will be about this summer's fashion trends and adorable items that I have been obsessing over lately. If you want to find out my summer must have hair products that I have been using, and why I love them, as well as my favorite hair looks, which are perfect for summer and for back to school, then keep on reading and let's get started.

1) BEACH WAVES



I love the look of beach waves during the summer! The great thing is, they look great on all types of hair, whether you have long or short hair. They are really easy to recreate as well. Typically, I like to take a big, thicker wand and use the curling iron to create perfect, big bouncy waves. I add dry shampoo if I am having a bad hair day and brush it out to give it a more natural look.

You can also put in braids during the night, or divide your hair in sections and put them in braids, running a straightening iron over them. There are multiple ways to recreate this look. I love how effortless and chic it looks as well.

2) HAIR PERFUME MISTS



I recently started using this product, and have not gone a day without it! They come in three scents; rose, jasmine, and apricot, all of which smell amazing. You can pick these up at Urban Outfitters, and are from the brand Herbivore, which have amazing products. The product also includes essential oils, which is great if you want strong, healthy hair.

https://www.herbivorebotanicals.com/products/herbivore-x-uo-hair-perfume

3) DRY SHAMPOO



I love using dry shampoo if I am having a bad hair day. My favorite brand to use when it comes to dry shampoo is Dove. You can pick this product up at Target, and I promise you, it will helps you so much! I also love buying the small, traveling size as well. This way, I can put it in my carry on for traveling, in my suitcase to use during vacations, or in my purse.

https://www.target.com/p/dove-refresh-care-volume-fullness-dry-shampoo-5oz/-/A-13906002?sid=1507S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=s&device=c&location=9032092&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtpDMBRC4ARIsADhz5O7HbyqywvMPpUjIpBdqaMRZ5g16T7y_Abag72MgYbAlaQCcOD28Eo8aAiiXEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

4) STRAIGHTENING IRON

NuMe has amazing hair products, and they are best known for their curling irons, which I talked about in my ultimate spring guide post. I also love their straightening iron as well. It not onlygives you straight hair, but you can also create curls by running it over braids. If you want a cheaper alternative, and don't want to have to shop for a straightening iron and a curling wand, I recommend just buying a straightening iron so you can achieve both looks.

http://www.ulta.com/silhouette-flat-iron?productId=xlsImpprod14631241&sku=2500734&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CATCI=aud-197157017790:pla-79336767870&CAAGID=33295632510&CAWELAID=330000200000767707&catargetid=330000200000798431&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtpDMBRC4ARIsADhz5O4dren4r018peuSuSAjz-qDHJPNKlDoHPLCLJdUPSgAqzG0nw8zIYsaAoCVEALw_wcB

5) HALF UP, HALF DOWN



I love the half up, half down look. It is extremely easy to recreate, and perfect for summer, as well as for back to school. Part your hair and put the section up into a ponytail, securing it with a small hair tie. Wrap the hair around the hair tie, and secure it with a bobby pin. It is so adorable, and you can add more to it, for example, curling the bottom section of your hair, adding a small braid, etc.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Tune in on August 6 to find out my essential makeup and skincare products that I have been loving this summer. August 8, you can read more about my favorite summer trends and items that I have been wearing and loving lately. Add me on snapchat, neondots1, and show me your favorite summer products! You can also find out when a new post is up. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Last Post - http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/how-to-style-bodysuits-i-neon-dots.html

Popular Summer Posts:

How to Style Bodysuits : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/how-to-style-bodysuits-i-neon-dots.html

Gingham Trend : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/gingham-trend-how-to-wear-gingham.html

Everyday Makeup Routine : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/my-everyday-makeup-routine-i-neon-dots.html

10 Outfit Ideas for School : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/10-outfit-ideas-for-school-i-neon-dots.html

Comments

Popular Posts