5 FALL WARDROBE ESSENTIALS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys, it's Olivia! I am so sorry that I have been gone lately, but I am currently in the process of moving, which is why my uploading schedule is crazy! And can we please talk about the new intro? I know it's a change, but I thought I would switch it up. For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now, my name is Olivia. I thought that I would go by my real name from now on!

Moving on, I am so excited for today's post! I have uploaded blog posts called 'wardrobe essentials' before, and you guys seemed to love them, so I thought I would bring them back and show you guys some items that I love having in my closet during autumn. If you are new to my blog, welcome! I try to post as much as I can, so you should definitely stick around because there is a lot of exciting fall content coming your way. If you guys want to find out what are some of my fall wardrobe essentials that I have been loving lately, then keep on reading and let's get started!

1) SWEATER



This has to be my number one autumn and winter wardrobe staple that I wear constantly! Having a great, comfortable sweater can be so handy when cold weather rolls around. You can tuck them into denim mini skirts, which is a great, trendy look for fall, or wear them with jeans. They are so comfy and easy to throw on when you don't want to try too hard with your outfit, but you want to look cute at the same time.

Grey Knit Sweater: http://www.hm.com/us/product/69263?gclid=Cj0KCQjwoZTNBRCWARIsAOMZHmHZ78N8zpJt5QkRx51Jcaud9mahwueP4qqr5qiPS0UlUnH0tkRxBvUaApiqEALw_wcB&article=69263-A&s_kwcid=AL!860!3!200226264644!!!!362029163407!&ef_id=WZz1xAAABD2Rn9Xn:20170830041958:s

2) BODYSUIT



Bodysuits are great because you can pair them with literally anything! I recommend purchasing a plain, white or black bodysuit because it's minimalistic and easy to wear with any type of bottoms, as well as any coat. A life hack is, you can wear a printed button down top with the bodysuit, and wear it as a jacket if you want to wear a print or have a pop of color in your outfit. Stack on some gold accessories, and you are good to go!

White Bodysuit: https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/catalog/Product/F21/top_blouses_b/2000149406

3) OVERSIZED DENIM JACKET



If you guys have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I am obsessed with denim, especially oversized denim jackets! When it's fall, I always find that I am looking for a good, casual jacket to wear with any type of top and bottoms, and a good oversized denim jacket is just that! It gives this effortless, chic and casual vibe, which I think is key if you want to throw on a quick outfit and look cute.

Oversized Denim Jacket: http://www.hm.com/us/product/64152?gclid=Cj0KCQjwoZTNBRCWARIsAOMZHmHyEquEyJFfK3REWoq3gPJYdNjGQoNUjXt5DLpTynyjBJEjIjMG4iEaAi-xEALw_wcB&article=64152-B&s_kwcid=AL!860!3!200226264644!!!!362029170447!&ef_id=WZz1xAAABD2Rn9Xn:20170830042130:s

4) STRAIGHT NECK DRESS



This is a very specific wardrobe essential, let's be real here, but I am obsessed with anything that has a straight neck lately. It is a huge trend these days, whether they are on bodysuits or dresses, and I love having a cute little minimalistic dress in my closet. If you live in a location with hot weather during fall, then this is perfect to wear with a denim jacket (you can wear two of the items I talked about today in one look), tie a silk scarf or bandana around your neck, and wear some black booties.

Straight Neck Baby Pink Dress: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/silence--noise-audrey-a-line-mini-slip-dress-001?adpos=1o1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-PLA-_-337652177165_product_type_w_product_type_app_product_type_dresses_product_typ&color=067&creative=100432023064&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoZTNBRCWARIsAOMZHmHyNjXZMU-R7WM-CJPZtmIF3agwSmpFzdfrRWSmEWD63JjlJHvCUlQaAmVDEALw_wcB&matchtype=&network=g&product_id=38837266%20060%207000&quantity=1&type=REGULAR&utm_campaign=Google&utm_content=337652177165_product_type_w_product_type_app_product_type_dresses_product_typ&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_source=SEM&utm_term=GSC%20-%20Women%27s

5) PRINTED BOOTS



I have seen these everywhere lately, and honestly, I am not mad at this fall trend! I think that having a cute pair of printed, heeled boots is great as a statement piece. You can wear it with a plain t-shirt tucked into some jeans, which I would personally cuff for a more casual look, a fitted leather jacket, and call it a day! If you like to include a fun statement piece or print to your outfit, then I highly recommend purchasing a pair of printed boots. A little tip is, if you buy a boot with a heel, buy one with a chunky or block heel so that it will be a lot more comfortable to walk around in.

Printed Boots: http://us.shein.com/Embroidered-Zip-Up-Heel-Booties-BLACK-p-378194-cat-1748.html

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and the new intro! If you did, make sure to share it with friends who will also like this post, and stick around for new fall content. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Olivia

Comments

Popular Posts