HOLA! :?

So, I don't know if you guys remember this, but I posted a blog post in July stating some youtube dudes that you should check out. In fact, one of you guys were just reading it. Haha... I'm pretty creepy. I can look at the blog posts you guys watch... DUN DUN DUN! Any who I have expanded the YouTube, so let's get started!

HoppingHammy
2011TeenageMom
Britneyandbaby
Shaytards
Bubzvlogz
Bethany Mota
Michelle Phan
Megan Nicole
Tiffany Alvord
The Ellen Show

And yeah... This is basically my weekend checklist; every weekend, I come home from school on Fridays, plop on my bed, and straight out watch youtube. First thing I do, and always will be. These are the people who are funny, good singers, DIY experts, beauty guru's, and just plain out hamster experts and inspirational moms.

Hope you go check them out soon. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts