LEARN HOW TO: BE A FASHIONISTA

Some people have a problem. Okay, that sounds rude and just plain old wrong. Not anything like mental issues or whatever, but I'm talking about fashion issues. And I'm not pulling somebody out on the trigger here guys, because now a days, people TELL other people they have a fashion problem. Okay, this still sounds rude, but let's just ignore it. I'm here to teach you guys how to be the fashion girl.

1) Plan your outfit the night before. This way, you'll have plenty of time to think about it, and maybe even take a picture and send it to your friend, just to see what they think of it.

2) Look at magazines. Trust me, looking at magazines will help you get the latest trends, current trends, and possibly future trends. And trust me, it can get addicting! ;)

3) Ask people questions about fashion. Maybe your BFF is all over fashion, and you don't want to seem to needy by asking her for some tips on fashion. ASK! Trust me, people who love fashion will be happy to give you constructive criticism, like me! I love fashion, so if you ever feel like you're struggling, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. In fact, I'll probably get excited!

4) Search up any fashion areas you're not certain about. This will help, and you can find cool sites to help you. You can also look at any of my DASHIN FASHION blog posts if you want some cool trends, inspiration, or celebrity inspiration.

Thanks for reading this blog post guys. Hope you found this useful, and sorry for the intro. :-/ Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts