MY EYESIGHT IS BAD!

I'm almost as blind as a bat. No joke. Actually, it is an expression, so it is a joke but anyways, you get the point. Here's a little boring story for ya!

I used to have perfect vision. Then in the 3rd grade, I kind of started seeing double. That was the first and last day I would ever get double vision. Then, the roller coaster ride started going down from there. I told my parents, but they thought I was fine since I had always had perfect vision.

They ended up taking me to the eye doctor due to lack of seeing the board in class. I ended up getting glasses and I thought they were just so cool! I was proud to wear them, actually, probably because I was young and I wasn't all teenagery and like, "OMG! I'm going to get humiliated" or whatever. I wasn't that popular and nobody really paid attention to me that much, which wasn't that big of a problem.

Anyways, I've had 3 glasses so far, including the pair that I have now.

I think it was last year, but without my glasses, if I read anything, I would just see black lines. This year, I can only see white. I know, creepy. I think I might have started getting that at the end of last years school year, so yeah. I'm going to the eye doctor soon, so this blog post is just to tell you that if you have or are starting to see anything suspicious about yourself, that might have changed you mentally and physically, contact your doctor, guardian, or friend immediately.

Thanks for your time! Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts