MY HALLOWEEN FAVORITES!

So, this blog post may be a bit late... But anyways, I decided to do it so yeah. Too bad, hehe! So, Halloween is exactly in 1 week (for most of us), so I decided to give you guys my halloween favorites! Let's get started! Oh, and I won't actually be doing my halloween favorites, I mean, yeah sure I am but... Okay, you'll have fun reading this. LOL. Have fun. Woosh!

DIY SIMPLE CAT COSTUME!

Details: If you're maybe a young mom, or a teen that just wants to go for a simple, halloween look, then you're at the right place! YAY!

What you'll need:

Black shirt
Leggings
Purple sneakers
Eyeliner
Black lipstick
Cat headband and/or ears

Steps:

1) First, obviously put on your clothing (don't worry, I'm not looking!).
2) Then put on eyeliner, and yes, the rest of your make up (maybe a gold eye?), and make sure to start from the center of your cheeks and flick back, doing this in the middle, top and bottom, making the whiskers.
3) Then slip on your cat headband, or cat ears and vwala!

QUICK Q AND A:

Favorite candy: Crunch, Kit Kat, M&M's (all kinds... I think), and yah... OOH! And green tea kit kats!

What design do you do on your jack-o-lantern?
I just do a simple pumpkin with a happy face, every single year... Yes, I am that kind of person.

Trick or treating?
Yes, definitely

Hope you guys enjoyed this fun, Halloween blog post, filled with fun DIY and QUICK Q & A.

Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts