AUGUST FAVORITES! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and I am back with another August Favorites post for you guys! I seriously have been loving monthly favorite posts lately, so I thought that I would do it again, and I have a lot of new favorites for you guys.

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator family, I'm neon dots, and if you like this post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts to find out when I upload a new post and be the first one to see it, as well as reviews, and let's get started!

1) BO$$ - MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK BARE MINERALS



As some of you may know from, I believe my last monthly favorites post, I got my first matte liquid lipstick from Bare Minerals, from the Gen Nude collection. It retails for $18 USD, and I loved it so much that I decided to pick up the shade Bo$$ which is a gorgeous nude, pink shade.

2) CONTOUR AND BLUSH 2 PALETTE BH COSMETICS



I purchased this palette from Urban Outfitters for $12 USD and I was extremely impressed. I loved how it was all in one palette but the colors were so big, much bigger than regular blushes. I love that you can take this palette on the go and it is convenient because you have a variety of colors to chose from.

For $12, I was extremely happy with the amount of pigment each color has, and I have to say that my favorite color is the top right shade, the peachy, salmon shade. These also can double as an eyeshadow and are still pigmented as well. I tried this for eyeshadow using tape as well and I loved the results.

3) QUILTED VESTS



I love quilted vests for the fall because you are layering yourself and still keeping warm but you could, at the same time, easily take it off if there was ever a time where the weather would suddenly become hot, and you would probably be fine. I love the fall vibe it pulls off too any look.

4) CALIFORNIA DONUTS



You guys will probably think I am crazy, because I've never actually tried California Donuts before, however I plan on making some this weekend. After I say a DIY video on YouTube, I knew that I had to make them, so my friend might come over this weekend and you may or may not see a video soon, I'm not sure yet. If you want to see a tutorial, share this with your friends!

5) SUGAR PAPER



I actually got my school planner at Target and I have been loving it lately because I have so much space to write down my homework, and it was so adorable, so I found out the brand, which is Sugar Paper, and I saw multiple products from the brand when I picked up my school supplies this year at Target and I use it for US History the most, because I have so much homework in that class! AHH! School vibes, haha. You guys feeling me?

I hope that you liked this post as much as I liked creating it for you all. Again, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts and DM me or Snapchat me if you want to see a DIY video on the California Donuts. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts