UPDATE + I LOVE FALL TAG I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! I am so sorry that I have been gone lately. It's been around a week, and I believe that is the longest time I took a break off of blogging. I might be wrong, but I feel so extremely guilty! I missed my family so much, and I am back to blogging!

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator family, I am neon dots, and if you like this post, make sure to have fun exploring and follow me on my social media accounts, which I will link at the end of this post, so that you can find out when I upload a new blog post, and let's get started!

UPDATE:

I know I have been gone lately, and I am so sorry to the neonators out there who have been waiting patiently. At first, I planned on taking a break for a couple of days, and I worked on my last post (it is five fall recipes, if you want to check it out, the link will be at the very end) but it took so long for me to do it; I have been balancing SSAT preparation, homework, and blogging all at the same time, which is why I took my break.

I'm going to be honest here, because you guys are family. I usually don't take breaks, and if I do, it's usually to keep up with school work or I am going on vacation. I did get to take a break from it all and spend a couple of days just by myself, and it felt so amazing.

I love you guys more than anything in the world, and I do love to blog. You guys know that I chose not to get paid because I don't want you all to think it's like a job to me, because it's not; it's a hobby and I love to do it, and I could stop anytime I wanted to, but I don't because I really enjoy to blog, and I think that because I haven't taken a break in years, it felt so amazing, but I am back and better than ever, so let's get onto the tag!

I LOVE FALL TAG:

1) FAVORITE FALL DRINK

A year ago, I would buy PSL's from Starbucks and think that they were decent. I just thought that they tasted like pumpkin pie, and I wasn't all that impressed. I don't know if they changed anything this year or if I'm just being crazy, but I love PSL's more than ever, but you all know that I will forever love my soy lattes the most.

2) JEANS OR LEGGINGS?

I would say jeans. I think that it would be so cute to pair a sweater, some jeans, tall boots, knee high socks, and a scarf and a cute, fuzzy coat. I know that I should not be saying this because a lot of places are so much more colder than San Francisco, but I do not do well with hot or cold weather. I love cold weather but if I am not dressed for it, I will instantly become angry, haha!

No joke, it's gone from the high seventies to low fifties here, and I am confused! I actually wore a cute, comfortable winter jacket to school over my shirt and I am so grateful I did because it rains in the morning and it was cold all day.

3) FAVORITE FALL SCENT

Actually, my best friend Sera (shoutout to her if she's reading this!) gave me this candle and I am forever grateful to her for this candle because honestly, I will sit for hours smelling this candle... Guys, I am obsessed! It is the vanilla bean marshmallow candle from Bath and Body Works.

4) FAVORITE FALL CANDY

I have been loving Twix bars.

5) FAVORITE THING TO DO DURING FALL

I always have to redecorate my room for the fall. I think that I like to have a touch of autumn vibes in my room. PS. Check out my fall room decor post! ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I am so sorry that I have been gone lately, but I love you all so much and I appreciate you for waiting and being so patient. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/?hl=en

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts