FALL SERIES : DIY FALL ROOM DECOR PART 2 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I am back with the part two of my DIY fall room decor posts. I love fall because I get to spice up my room and what better way to do it than make your own decorations! It is also a much more cheaper alternative in some situations.

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator family, I am neon dots and if you like this post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts which will be linked at the end of this post so that you can find out when I am posting first and see some makeup swatches and fun things like that, and let's get started!

1) LEAF LETTER



•Letter cutout
•Glue gun
•Fake fall leaves
•Ribbon

Take your letter and glue on your fake leaves. I recommend layering them so that you one hundred percent have no white spaces showing, and once that is all secure, you can tie around some ribbon on the top and hang it on your wall or door.

2) BLANKET BASKET



•Chalkboard sticker
•Hole punch
•Twine
•Chalk sharpie pen
•Basket

Depending on if your sticker is strong or not, you can punch out some holes and wrap twine through that and tie it around your basket, or you could just peel off the sticker and stick it on, or even glue it to secure it, and you can write anything you want. I love the snuggle up. You could throw on a blanket inside and put in some magazines and pillows and put that in the corner of your room so when you want too, you can take those items and have a little reading nook.

3) PERSONALIZED PUMPKINS



•Small pumpkin
•Gold paint
•White paint
•Rose gold pen
•Paint brushes

Paint the main base of your pumpkin a cream, white color and let that dry. Afterward, paint the tip gold, and let that dry. You can write down fall with your rose gold pen on top after it is done and I think these would be so adorable on a coffee trey on your coffee table or dresser with some candles and fake leaves on it.

4) LEAF MASON JAR



•White paint
•Mason jar
•Paint brushes
•Leaf sticker
•Twine
•Coffee beans
•Small candle

Place your sticker on the outside of your mason jar and paint on the inside and outside of your mason jar, and after the paint has dried, you can peel off the sticker. Wrap some twine around the top and you can add a fun label as well. Add your coffee beans halfway and put your candle inside.

5) BURLAP FRAME DECOR



•White frame
•Burlap
•Ruler
•Scissors
•Black sharpie
•Mod Podge
•Sponge brush

Take the back of your frame out and measure the dimensions and measure it out on your burlap, and cut that out. Afterward, you are going to add a thin layer of mod podge on the back of your frame and place your burlap on top. Work fast because mod podge dries quickly. Once it does, you can write whatever you want on the burlap and place the back back into the frame.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. Don't forget to follow me on all of my social media accounts and if you decide to recreate any of these DIY's, use the #lookneondots on Instagram or any other social media. You can also send me a Snapchat, DM me on Instagram or Snapchat, or comment on any of my posts, etc. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1




Comments

Popular Posts