DIY BINDER LABEL CARDS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today I wanted to show you how you can make your own DIY binder label cards. They are seriously so simple and easy to make, and I swear, once you make one or more of them, you cannot stop. I spent all night making labels for my binders, and the great thing is, you can customize them, so let's get started!



(Example)

•Index cards
•Colorful pens
•Washi Tape
•Scissors

Cut out two short strips of washi tape and two long strips, and place them at the edges of the card. You can label your cards for days of the week, as shown up above, or anything else. These are so cute and you can, like I said again, personalize them.

If you decide to make any of these, use the #lookneondots on Instagram or Snapchat, and tag me in all of your photos or DM me. My social media accounts will be linked down below. Sorry this post is a bit short, but I will see you tomorrow. Kisses to my neonators.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts