OCTOBER FAVORITES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and today I am going to be showing you guys my October favorites. You guys probably know by now that I typically get caught up in school work, and I know that I won't have time to write this post when the end of October rolls around because of finals for my first trimester of school, so I am doing it now, so let's get started.

1) PSL



For some unknown reason, this year, I am really into PSL's. Last year I had one and I was done. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it, so I tried it again this year and honestly I cannot stop drinking them.

2) TURTLENECKS



Turtlenecks are so adorable and can make an outfit really cute. I love how you can tuck it into a skirt and make it a more formal school look or even add some jeans with it, booties, and tie your hair up in a loose bun. Shoutout to my best friend Madison for wearing the cutest turtleneck today with her jeans and knee-high boots. So cute!

3) APPLE CIDER



Apple cider is the best! I have been drinking it nonstop lately. Let me know on Instagram or Snapchat (my accounts are down below) if you like it hot or cold, or comment. I know that some of you guys can't comment because of the blogger rules, but I would love to know your opinion. I personally like it cold.

4) POMEGRANATE SEEDS



I know I am so behind, but I just recently tried pomegranate seeds and honestly, I cannot stop eating them. They are so addicting! Like shown on the picture, and this is something I like to do as well, if you buy the pomegranate seeds from a package at the store, put them in a glass mason jar, or any glass jar, whichever you prefer, and put it in the fridge. Cold pomegranate seeds are the best, especially for a hot day. It's been really hot in California, so I love this quick hack.

5) TUMBLR FALL POLAROIDS



I love polaroids because they are so cute. You can hang them on some twine and clip them with a small clothespin on your wall, and you can really customize it to fit the season. For example, you could have an all fall theme with orange and yellow colors, and the best part is, you can switch them out.

6) BATH AND BODY WORK CANDLES



I don't know if this is just me, but I feel like Bath and Body Work candles are only important to me in the fall and winter time. I can cuddle up in my chair with a blanket, some hot cocoa, a book, and a candle in the corner. What says fall vibes more than that?

7) S'MORES



I love s'mores because they are so delicious. Bomb fires in general are so amazing for fall.

8) APPLE PIE



How adorable are these small apple pies? They're pumpkins! Guys, tell me this isn't adorable? When I think of apple pie, I think of fall and summer.

9) FACE MASKS



I love face masks. They are honestly so relaxing to have on your face and really do a lot for your skin. Korea has the best skin care products, so I picked up a couple of masks, and they were extremely cooling and refreshing.

10) OVER THE KNEE BOOTS



I love over-the-knee boots for fall. Pair it with a t-shirt dress, infinity scarf and some adorable hoop earrings and you are good to go!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did. Make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts to find out when I am posting. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

October posts:

DIY Binder Label Cards: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/diy-binder-label-cards-i-neon-dots.html

Top 5 Things to Do During Fall: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/top-5-things-to-do-during-fall-i-neon.html

5 Ways to Take Care of Anxiety: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/5-ways-to-take-care-of-anxiety-i-neon.html

Comments

Popular Posts