TOP 5 THINGS TO DO DURING FALL I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today I am going to share some ideas with you guys on what you can do during fall. Fall is an amazing time because there is so many things to do, however, we sometimes don't think about doing to much, especially if you're in school and have to study for exams, so here are some things you should do before fall ends!

1) DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE NEAR THE FIREPLACE



What doesn't say fall/winter vibes more than cuddling up in a blanket near the fireplace, reading a book and drinking hot cocoa?! This is seriously my favorite thing to do during fall.

2) TAKE TUMBLR PICTURES WITH YOUR FRIENDS



I would find a wooded area with your friends and take a couple polaroids. I love having mini photo shoots and especially when fall is around, it makes it extremely cute.

3) GOING TO A CORN MAZE/PUMPKIN PATCH/HAY RIDE



I don't know about you guys, but typically in California, all of the fall-like basic activities like picking out pumpkins, doing a corn maze, and hay rides are all in one location which is great because it is so fun to do!

4) JUMPING IN PILES OF LEAVES



I will forever be a kid, and the kid inside of me will always have a spot for jumping in piles of leaves!

5) THROW A BOMB FIRE



If there is a location that will let you have a bomb fire, I recommend you invite some friends, and roast marshmallows and create s'mores!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you like this, make sure to check out my last one, as well as the one that I will be posting tomorrow and follow me on all of my social media accounts to find out when I'm posting. My Instagram is private but I let everybody in. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts