5 WAYS TO TAKE CARE OF ANXIETY I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I am so sorry for being gone for so long. Today I am prewriting many blog posts for you guys because I luckily finally have the time too, so for, hopefully a week, you will be seeing a post every day or every other day. Anyways, I wanted to show you guys some tips on how I take care of my anxiety.

I personally have anxiety because I feel the need that I have to do everything that I want to do. If my brain has the mindset that I have to do something, I can't do anything but think about that one thing. I also get anxiety on many other things, and I want you guys to know that it is completely normal. I wanted to share with you all some ways on how I fix my anxiety attacks. Let's get started!

1) LISTENING TO MUSIC

I am a music lover. When I was a kid, I used to play piano for six years, and now I play guitar, which I have been playing for two years. I honestly think that music can make me relax and take a break from things. Even if I study, I always listen to music while I'm doing so because it keeps me happy and pumped.

2) TALKING TO A FRIEND

If I feel like I can't relate to someone and I know that one of my friends gets anxiety attacks as well, I talk to them about it. It really feels amazing that they can take the time out of their day to sit down and listen to what you have to say, and honestly, listening to what your friends have to say as well can make someone feel so much better.

One of my friends and I recently got extremely close and I actually FaceTime her every single day. We talk about our anxiety with one another and I think that's partly how we got closer.

3) DRAW

Although drawing can sometimes be stressful, if you draw freely, it can really take your mind off of things because you are focusing on that one sketch. Personally, I prefer to draw in a notebook vs. a stress relieving coloring book because I don't have the pressure to color in the lines and find the right shade. It's my ideas and I can express them on a simple sheet of paper.

4) TAKING A WALK/RUN

During the summer, in the mornings, I would run around the park that I live near a couple of times and waking up in the morning and taking a jog when nobody is awake was so refreshing and amazing. The scenery was outstanding! I also took a trail near the waterfront in California and I got to see the sunset rise, and you forget about what you were thinking about.

5) SLEEP

It's true what people say about sleep. It's so precious for me because since I'm still in school, I never get time to take a nap because I'm up most nights continuing projects, studying for tests, and completing homework, and it also prevents me from things that I love to do, like blog, so when I have a free day, I like to write posts for you guys in advanced, as well as take a couple of naps here and there, so if you ever have the opportunity to sleep, set a timer and you will not regret your decision.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and since I will be posting more often, make sure to look out for tomorrow's upload. I'm so sorry, I am trying my best, and I appreciate you guys for still sticking around but I am back now. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts