NOVEMBER FAVORITES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and today I am here to tell you guys my November favorites. I love doing my monthly favorites for you guys, and although I don't have much to share with you guys, I am obsessed with these three products, so let's get started!

1) TUMI STRIPED BACKPACK



I got this backpack from Nordstrom a while ago and I have been loving it. The size is extremely convenience when I'm going out with friends and I don't want to carry my purse with me. It is super comfortable and durable to wear. I love that it is so easy to clean off as well. There is a lot of pocket space and pockets to put my belongings in inside. I would highly recommend this backpack!

2) KATE SPADE TUMBLR POLKA DOT CUP



I am obsessed with this cup that I got at Kate Spade. I personally love tumblr cups because they are so easy to bring around at school and what not. I love the pattern and it is surprisingly really high quality.

3) BENEFIT COSMETICS GROOVY KIND-A-LOVE PALETTE



This palette/kit from Benefit Cosmetics is amazing! There are four tope eyeshadow colors, a small sample of the bene-tint, porefesshional, they're real mascara, a blush and bronzer mixture, and a cheek and eyeshadow brush to go along with it. I adore Benefit's packaging and the quality of all of these products are amazing!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts