HOW TO DRESS LIKE : SELENA GOMEZ + I CHANGED MY FORMAT BACK?! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today I am addressing how you can dress just like Selena Gomez. If you are a big fan of Selena, you love her style just as much as I do, and I have so many more style icons that I bet you guys are obsessed with as well, so this will be a new series, which I am very excited about, and if you are wondering, Dashin Fashion isn't going anywhere, don't worry!

I am also going to be talking about why I changed my format of my blog back to the old version! Essentially, my viewership was going down and I was wondering, wow, this is really strange. It was a very quick change that I wasn't expecting, so I looked to see what I thought would be the problem, and I seriously wondered if it was the new format. It wasn't easy to work with and I think that this format is more easy to access.

You guys can chose your own format for my blog and customize it to your liking, and if you bookmark it, it will stay that way, if that makes sense. Anyways, let's just get started!

1) COMFORTABLE TWO-PIECE STREET STYLE



Take your comfy pajamas to the streets! Chose a cute two piece set and match it with some strappy heels and a big bag. Throw on some shades, and you are good to go! This look is incredibly comfortable and yet so chic if you throw together some classy accessories.

2) CASUAL EVERYDAY OUTFIT




If you want to dress like Selena, but be comfortable and not dress up too much, take a cute bodysuit or crop top, and pair it with some adorable ripped, light washed jeans and booties. You can add hoop earrings or a statement necklace to dress it up, and add a leather jacket as well.

3) FORMAL EVERYDAY OUTFIT



I love this outfit because it is a formal outfit, yet something you can wear everyday to work or out with some friends. Pair a high-neck black and white striped top, high wasted black jeans and black booties, as well as some white round sunglasses to top it off. Adding a fun pattern to two color choices that match well together can instantly make an outfit instantly modern with adding some accessories and a fun handbag as well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I do! I'm sorry I was gone for a while. I had a fun vacation of my own, but I am back, better than ever, and am really excited about this new series! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts