3 SPRING HEALTHY SALAD RECIPES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I love having salads during spring. I typically like to eat a small salad outside while doing some homework or prewriting some blog posts as well. It's quick to make and delicious to eat, so I thought I would share some recipes that I personally like, so let's get started.

1)



You will need:

•Spinach
•Cucumber
•Feta cheese
•Strawberries
•Nuts of choice
•Apples
•Dressing of choice

(You can add bread crumbs or croutons as well)

Start by cutting your strawberries in small slices, as well as your cucumber. Mix your ingredients together in a large bowl and add your dressing on top.

2)



•Chicken
•Avocado
•Strawberry
•Feta cheese
•Spinach
•Dressing of choice
•Onions

Cut your avocado into thin slices, strawberries into fourths, and chicken into slices as well. Use some onion rings and toss it all together into a large bowl and add your dressing.

3)

I love this salad because it is so colorful and delicious if you want to include more items.



•Pre-cooked shrimp
•Cooked broccoli
•Avocado slices
•Corn
•Chopped onions
•Cucumbers
•Tomatoes
•Lettuce

You can add a dressing or leave it alone, either way, but add all of your ingredients together. Cut the food in portions as well. This would be great for a party.

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. Make sure to tune in the day after tomorrow for a new one. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts