HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND BECOME A POSITIVE PERSON + NEW LAYOUT I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would notice that I actually changed my layout. I hope you guys like it because I want you guys to love it just as much as I do, but I really felt like I needed a crisp, clean look, so I hope you guys love it. Anyways, for those who are new to my blog, welcome! I try to post every other day, so make sure to stick around and become a neonator! Today I am going to show you guys to how to live your life to the fullest and how to become a positive person, so let's get started!

1) TRAVEL THE WORLD



I could not imagine living a life without traveling. I love getting to experience new cultures and visit beautiful places. One thing that makes me so happy is traveling around the world. If you can't afford it, I would recommend saving up enough money to try and travel to one nice place you've never been too. Keep in mind that you will need to pay for cabs, hotels, plane rides, etc. Trust me, it is worth it when you get to visit the area.

2) TAKE IN YOUR SURROUNDINGS



I find that I am the most positive when I am walking alone downtown and I recognize and appreciate everything that is around me, like the gorgeous view or the beautiful plants and the nice people. I always find that I sometimes forget to be grateful for the things that I have in life, so I definitely try to take any walking opportunities, vs. using a car, when I can, knowing that it will make me much more happier and kinder to others.

3) TAKE PICTURES TO CAPTURE YOUR MEMORIES



The one thing that I love about photography is that you can capture a moment. For me, it is so peaceful and it helps me escape. If you haven't tried photography before, start off with using an old camera someone you know may have, or even your iPhone, go on a walk, and take close up pictures or a picture of someone walking, anything you want.

4) REMEMBER THAT THE THINGS THAT YOU THINK ARE IMPORTANT NOW, WON'T BE IN THE FUTURE



I know that it is really easy to think that, in the moment, any drama can be very scary and important, and you get anxiety thinking about it constantly, but honestly, you have to remember that you can laugh at it in the future. Remember that by living in the moment and not obsessing over little things, you can find yourself much more positive.

5) CREATE A BUCKET LIST



Creating a bucket list can help you set goals in your life that you want to achieve, which will make you work much more harder for them.

6) DO THE THINGS THAT TRULY MAKE YOU HAPPY



If you know the things that you truly, genuinely enjoy and you try to do them as much as you can, you will become more positive and more kind towards others as well.

7) DON'T STRESS ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF YOU



If you constantly do things for other people, just to make them happy or make them impressed, then you will never do anything for yourself. When you don't think so much about doing things for others, it makes you a much more happier person and you can live your life to the fullest without worrying what everyone else thinks.

8) HANG AROUND LOYAL PEOPLE



You definitely don't want to be hanging around negative people who bring down your spirit. If you are going to live every single day like it's your last, you need to spend every day with people who are just as amazing as you are and who are genuinely loyal.

9) HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE



I am not trying to say, stay skinny or go on diets. However, it is important that you keep on eating healthy snacks, like fruits and vegetables, and get at least some exercise in, like walking or jogging. I always feel that if I am healthy, I am happy.

10) BE ADVENTUROUS



Never do something that is too uncomfortable for you or way out of your comfort zone, but you definitely want to be adventurous once in a while. It can be jumping off of a cliff or trying something you've never tried before.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you want more lifestyle posts, make sure to let me know by sharing this with others so that I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts