SUMMER ROAD TRIP : ESSENTIALS + OUTFIT IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. If you haven't started your summer vacation already, it is around the corner for most of us and I am seriously so excited. I love road trips because they are less expensive versus having to pay for a plane, car rides, hotel, etc.



Road trips are great to go on with friends. You can drive around and visit cute food stands, small boutiques, and restaurants near where you live. If you plan on going on a road trip, then keep on reading and let's get started.

1) OUTFIT



•White off-the-shoulder top
•Denim skirt
•Brown bag



•Bell sleeve white and red top
•Color blocked denim skirt
•Pink slip-on shoes
•Brown bag
•Sunglasses



•Silk t-shirt
•Gingham skirt
•Red bandana

2) ESSENTIALS

COFFEE:



You guys know how much I love my ice soy lattes. Whenever I go anywhere, I always have to either make coffee myself with my Keurig or go to Starbucks. This helps me wake up in the morning and keeps me energized.

SNACKS:



I recommend bringing some snacks with you for the road if you are traveling with multiple people. You can grab some small meals at your local grocery store and bring them with you. I find myself getting hungry all the time and having to stop quite frequently when I go on road trips, so bringing food always helps.

POLAROID:



If you want to take some cute polaroids, bring your own, and I recommend you buy a strap. This way, you won't have to carry it in your bag, which will prevent it from getting heavy. For some reason, I think that taking polaroid's are more personal than taking a picture with your iPhone, but that may just be me.

LARGE BAG:



I love bringing large bags with me because I can throw some smaller items inside and it will all be in one place.

SUNGLASSES:



Sunglasses is always a good fashion staple to bring on road trips, or anywhere in general, if it is extremely hot outside. They also come in adorable color combos and prints, and you can purchase a pair at any standard clothing store. (Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, etc.)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Make sure to share it with anybody who is going on a road trip or who would enjoy this post in general. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts