1) SELF PORTRAIT RUFFLED TOP - I love the brand Self Portrait and I think that this top is great as a statement piece with a plain outfit. I would wear this with some black pants and a fun colorful heel (I would do pink) with a Chanel purse. Tie up your hair with a ponytail, and you are ready to go. This is a great top to rock at work or out shopping.
2) MCGUIRE BLACK TOP - This top is for those who want to wear a more simple top with ruffles. Pair it with some skinny jeans and flats, as well as a structured tote bag and some dangly earrings.
3) SELF PORTRAIT MINT GREEN LACE BLOUSE - This top is definitely for those who are more bold and outgoing. Because this top is so busy, I would pair this with, again, skinny jeans and pink heels with a Chloe purse. This is a more formal top; If you want to dress it down, put your hair up in a messy ponytail and some Dior sunglasses. Great for going out with some friends.
OFF THE SHOULDER WRAP BLOUSES:
1) SHEIN OFF THE SHOULDER BOW TIE TOP - This top is adorable because it acts as a simple, yet statement top. The white shade is basic, yet the large bow makes the top stand out. I would wear this with some black jeans and a thick heeled shoe.
2) BARE ANTHOLOGY DENIM TOP - What I love about this is, it looks simple from a far, but the fabric is denim, which is extremely unique. I would also pair this with either white or black jeans and some light peach pink flats, as well as a simple black structured purse and big black sunglasses.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I thought that I would experiment with a new format for fashion related posts, numbering off the items. If you do like the new format and the new layout of my blog as well, which I am extremely excited about, make sure to share this post with others so I know or let me know on my snapchat account, neondots1. Kisses to my neonators!