SPRING TREND : RUFFLES AND OFF THE SHOULDER WRAP BLOUSES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. For spring, I have been seeing everybody wearing ruffles and off the shoulder wrap blouses. Personally, it is hard for me to find items to wear with these that are flattering at the same time, so I thought I would help those out who can relate, so let's get started.

RUFFLED SHIRTS:

 

1) http://www.self-portrait-studio.com/collection/tops/silk-cotton-frill-shirt

2) http://www.revolve.com/mcguire-sorbonne-ruffle-top-in-barrett-black/dp/MCGU-WS6/?d=F&currency=USD&mkwid={ifsearch:s}{ifcontent:c}_dc|pcrid|114237072491|pkw||pmt|&pdv=c&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwuZvIBRD-8Z6B2M2Sy68BEiQAtjYS3GW7lfHBrHZqnjhifPuvzVSPqlV-wrds4nYlIm6wtH8aAopX8P8HAQ

3) https://www.intermixonline.com/product/self-portrait+ruffle+floral+lace+top.do?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=criteo-pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjwuZvIBRD-8Z6B2M2Sy68BEiQAtjYS3GgVcIgSadQMUmzZmLNPygcox_-YavYWZPy8nWxE5xUaAu3x8P8HAQ

1) SELF PORTRAIT RUFFLED TOP - I love the brand Self Portrait and I think that this top is great as a statement piece with a plain outfit. I would wear this with some black pants and a fun colorful heel (I would do pink) with a Chanel purse. Tie up your hair with a ponytail, and you are ready to go. This is a great top to rock at work or out shopping.

2) MCGUIRE BLACK TOP - This top is for those who want to wear a more simple top with ruffles. Pair it with some skinny jeans and flats, as well as a structured tote bag and some dangly earrings.

3) SELF PORTRAIT MINT GREEN LACE BLOUSE - This top is definitely for those who are more bold and outgoing. Because this top is so busy, I would pair this with, again, skinny jeans and pink heels with a Chloe purse. This is a more formal top; If you want to dress it down, put your hair up in a messy ponytail and some Dior sunglasses. Great for going out with some friends.

OFF THE SHOULDER WRAP BLOUSES:



1) http://us.shein.com/White-Layered-Sleeve-Bow-Tie-Off-The-Shoulder-Surplice-Top-p-306713-cat-1733.html?url_from=adplablouse160817701L&gclid=Cj0KEQjwuZvIBRD-8Z6B2M2Sy68BEiQAtjYS3CINUj0nI829rxxZZryUDV9Db0bLJjYmVP4RO-r6brcaAg_u8P8HAQ

2) https://www.bareanthology.com/collections/tops/products/apprentice-off-shoulder-wrap-top-denim-blue-1

1) SHEIN OFF THE SHOULDER BOW TIE TOP - This top is adorable because it acts as a simple, yet statement top. The white shade is basic, yet the large bow makes the top stand out. I would wear this with some black jeans and a thick heeled shoe.

2) BARE ANTHOLOGY DENIM TOP - What I love about this is, it looks simple from a far, but the fabric is denim, which is extremely unique. I would also pair this with either white or black jeans and some light peach pink flats, as well as a simple black structured purse and big black sunglasses.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I thought that I would experiment with a new format for fashion related posts, numbering off the items. If you do like the new format and the new layout of my blog as well, which I am extremely excited about, make sure to share this post with others so I know or let me know on my snapchat account, neondots1. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts