CHIC HOME DECOR IDEAS : BATHROOM TILE, GOLD ACCENTS AND VELVET FURNITURE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have seen a couple home decor trends that are so adorable and unique. I think that all of these ideas to add to your home can spice up the space. If you want to learn more home decor ideas, keep on reading and let's get started!

1) UNIQUE BATHROOM TILES



Unique bathroom tiles are great if you want to add a pattern to your space that you are working with. With some big plants and soft wood accents, it can really bring some light to your bathroom.

2) GOLD ACCENTS



Gold accents can look great against dark, earthy tones. Incorporating gold accents can be helpful for handles in your bathroom or doorknobs, as well as clear and gold desk accessories.

3) VELVET FURNITURE



I love velvet furniture. I think they are so chic and amazing for any desk or vanity. They are so comfortable and come in a variety of colors. For example, if you want to go for a similar vibe like the picture, I would keep the mirrored desk for a vanity and add some black and white Vogue sketches around the space. It definitely brings vintage chic vibes to any space.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I'm sorry I have been gone lately as well. I have gotten off of my posting every other day schedule because, since it is the end of the year, I am wrapping all of my school work up and it is so stressful, and I honestly hate not being able to upload as much as I usually do, so I'm so sorry. I'll try to post the day after tomorrow if I can. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts