MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Lately, I have been really into makeup, and playing around with looks, and I finally have a decent everyday makeup routine that I love. It is a natural look, which I am a fan of, but also easy to apply, which I always appreciate. If you want to see how I do my makeup everyday, keep on reading and lets get started!

1) BENEFIT COSMETICS - POREFESSIONAL FACE PRIMER

I start off by priming my face with the famous Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional face primer. I love Benefit products in general, but this has to be one of my favorites.

http://www.sephora.com/the-porefessional-face-primer-P264900?skuId=1578251&om_mmc=ppc-GG_192091479_15347178279_aud-89368448057:pla-81637663959_1578251_49113167919_9032092_c&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKCAjwtdbLBRALEiwAm8pA5YN0xGeK0ngLu_v39rmjmB-fy8V62PF-xOfKPPlr94VhkvWAHlZ_3BoCdpYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2) TOO FACED - BORN THIS WAY CONCEALER

This has to be my favorite concealer. Too Faced is an amazing cosmetics brand, and has all vegan products, which I love. I had heard about this concealer for a while, and finally decided to pick it up. It is amazing and covers blemishes well, while still giving you a natural effect. I apply this under my bags, over blemishes, on my chin and last, on my forehead. I would highly recommend this product!

https://www.toofaced.com/p/concealers/born-this-way-concealer/

3) BOBBI BROWN - LONG WEAR EVEN FINISH COMPACT FOUNDATION

I know that this product is on the more pricey side, but it is an amazing product. For my graduation, I went to get my makeup done at the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom, and the woman who was doing my makeup used this product. It made it look more matte, which I am all for, and this product never looks cakey either, which I love. I apply this around my face as well.

https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/14017/25261/makeup/face-and-cheek/foundation/long-wear-even-finish-compact-foundation/ss13

4) TARTE COSMETICS - TARTELETTE TEASE CLAY PALETTE

This is the perfect little palette because it is small, and great if you are one to travel easily. You can literally bring it with you and fit it in your pocket, which is great. These shadows are not crazy pigmented, which gives you a more natural look. If you are one to like more dramatic eyeshadows, I would not recommend this product, but I think it is perfect for me and what I like.

I use this exact palette, which I purchased at Macy's (link down below), and I start off with using wink over my lid. I add in crush over wink, all over my eyelid, and will take a smaller eyeshadow brush and use any black shadow, or bff from the palette, and add it to my lash line. It gives a soft effect, and looks just like eyeliner, but more settle.

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-tartelette-tease-clay-palette?locale=USA&gclid=CjwKCAjwtdbLBRALEiwAm8pA5cQSBqDb5jXkviQ-1uQTleiGldNqqH3CFDuc3d4wfdPC8Wgc-G9rJhoCjPAQAvD_BwE

5) COVERGIRL - CLUMP CRUSHER MASCARA BY LASH BLAST

I purchased this mascara at my local drug store, but you can also buy it at Ulta as well. I apply this on my top and bottom lashes. I sometimes use the tip to get more product on them as well.

http://www.ulta.com/clump-crusher-mascara?productId=xlsImpprod4690213&sku=2252979&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CATCI=aud-263779079892:pla-292882578458&CAAGID=37873000446&CAWELAID=1646712517&CATARGETID=330000200001135944&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKCAjwtdbLBRALEiwAm8pA5bJSHj1wDDu3i2Bm7D40rAzM0ymHbvkREGFkv4DDOdCgWTkNm3iyzBoCoToQAvD_BwE#

6) BOBBI BROWN - CREAMY LIP COLOR IN 'BLUE RASPBERRY'

This was also one of the products that I wore for my graduation look. I love it because it is the perfect nude color. It is a little more on the sheer side, but it is still gorgeous on the lips and great for a natural look. My backup lip shade is from Bare Minerals, which is part of the Gen Nude collection. It is a matte liquid lipstick in the shade 'xyz', which I also wear frequently. It is, again, a beautiful pink nude, and looks amazing on the lips.

Blue Raspberry: https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/2342/7922/makeup/lips/lip-color/creamy-lip-color#/shade/Blue_Raspberry

XYZ: http://www.bareminerals.com/lip-makeup/lipstick/gen-nude--matte-liquid-lipcolor/USmasterGENNUDEmatte.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwtdbLBRALEiwAm8pA5a9WZV99femZQQ1G8SG0erMrShZ5kyy6D8PittImRItRbd7thu6MIBoCMSgQAvD_BwE&cm_mmc=g-_-bm-ecom-_-allscreen-_-pb_g_bm-ecom_low_sall_makeup-shopping_allages_usa-nat_broad&cm_ven=Google&cm_ite=all&campaign=pb_g_bm-ecom_low_sall_makeup-shopping_allages_usa-nat_broad&cm_pla=masterGENNUDEmatte&kw=-&cm_cat=GPS&device=c&gclsrc=aw.ds&adgroup=eyes%20%7C%20makeup

7) EVIAN - FACE MIST

I use the Evian face mist to set my makeup. It has a cooling feeling, which I love for hot days during the summer, and moisturizes, refreshes, and tones the skin all at the same time. I live for this product, and love to use it throughout the day.

http://www.sephora.com/mineral-water-spray-P2043

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and try out some of these products. If you do, make sure to share it with a friend! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts